Merry Christmas!!!! It's Christmas week which likely means a lot of cooking, cleaning, and wrapping gifts as fast as possible...right!?
I know it's supposed to be the MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!!! But it can also be a very stressful time!
Maybe you don't get along with your family as well as you'd like, you've overcommitted yourself or maybe there's some financial pressure. LISTEN TO THIS FIRST
Whatever it is, we all deal with stress of some type during the Holidays!
In fact, 75% of adults reported being stressed in the past month. Stress does more than make you feel wore out of sick. If not addressed, it can destroy your dreams and your FUTURE!
I want to give you some simple ways to reduce your stress right now!
The most important thing I want you to understand is that nothing will reduce or remove stress like spending time with GOD. It's in HIS presence that you will find peace to face any challenge. And the peace that comes from having a relationship with GOD also brings great benefits to your mental, physical and emotional health.
Since we all face stressful situations, we need to learn how to RISE ABOVE.
........Ok, i'm telling you from experience, these 7 TIPS WORK!!
You are worth it - DREAM BIGGER & SPARKLE BRIGHTER!!
"Unleash Your Inner Sparkle"
PS - As 2020 approaches and you're planning your dreams and goals, I want you to be well equipped to reach everything GOD has put in your heart to do. Will you join me in my next DREAM365.online tiny workshop? CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
REDUCE YOUR STRESS RIGHT NOW:
Stress can destroy your dreams. It can make you sick. We need to learn how to handle it.
1. Declutter - your mood is affected by your surroundings! 80% of our medical expenses are stress related. Clutter affects your state of mind and can leave you feeling unhappy. It's linked to depression and anxiety. So DECLUTTER your life. Clean your space and it will clear your mind. Start with ONE ROOM. Start by picking up what you can see with your eyes.
2. MAKE YOUR BED EVERYDAY - This will make you feel productive and help you feel good about yourself. This room is designed for rest and peace. It starts your day off the RIGHT way. You will be amazed at what this will do. Make your bed every day. It's important.
3. Plan your day the night before. Never go to bed without mapping out the next day. It gets everything out of your head and on to paper. It will make you feel so much more organized and you will love the idea of checking things off. It will allow you to SLEEP BETTER -
4. Clean the kitchen before you go to bed. The last thing you want is a messy kitchen. Clutter is STRESSFUL!! Set a timer on your phone and see how fast you can tidy up the kitchen. Listen to a podcast while you clean, you'll be investing in yourself and your home.
5. SAVE MONEY!!! Money or the lack of it can cause major stress. It can wreck marriages. It's not how much we make. It's what we do with it. Start a financial goal of saving an emergency $1000 before even paying off your debts.
You can go to Dave Ramsey for more info on saving money. He's the BEST OF THE BEST.
6. Exercise - we all know the benefits of exercise but did you realize it helps release and reduce stress. It will improve your mood and your self confidence... it will also minimize depression, anxiety and improve your sleep. There are sooo many major benefits - and it gives you control over you body and life. Try it! No energy to work out?? Work out - it will GIVE YOU ENERGY!!!
7. You can do anything but you can't to everything. Spend time with GOD. Mental physical and emotional health - prayer is powerful. Stress is the absence of peace. prayer is the presence of peace. Read Philippians 4:6-7 in the bible